BioJapan 2017 “Asia’s Largest Partnering Event”
This invitation will cover:
- Use of Scandinavian exhibition booth
- Presentation time at conference
- Access to the BioJapan partnering system for booking one-to-one meetings with leading executives.
- Access to the exhibition & annex hall and partnering area
- Participation at two partnering and networking receptions for further developing your network with key companies.
- Partnering 2016: 886 companies with 1,376 delegates from 29 countries and 7,228 one-to-one meetings
- Exhibition 2016: 15,133 visitors during 3 days, 558 booth stands from 665 companies, 23 countries.
- Seminars 2016: 20 organizer seminars, 21 sponsored seminars and 158 Exhibitor`s Presentations
Tentative delegation schedule:
- October 9th: Leave Sweden / Copenhagen for Tokyo
- October 10th: Delegates arrive and check in at our designated hotel in Yokohama just after lunch. Kick-off meeting and a group dinner.
- October 11th-13th: BioJapan 2017 in Yokohama - Scandinavian exhibition booth and partnering
For more information, please contact Iris Öhrn, Investment Advisor – Life Science: Mob. 0705260828 and email@example.com.
Please note that hotel accommodation, flight ticket, and meals unless listed above are not included. We can help book your hotel rooms but each delegate should cover the cost individually.
BioJapan 2017: http://www.ics-expo.jp/biojapan/