Deep Dive in Hannover
Digital Health & Care 4.0 supports Nordic SME’s to bring Nordic healthtech and digital care to the German market. On 10-12 September you can visit our German cluster-partner Gesundheitswirtshaft Hannover and take a Deep Dive into the challenges experienced by their members. The members of Gesundheitswirtshaft Hannover are: Hospitals, nursing-homes, homecare companies, healthcare insurance companies and sanitätsheuser (assistive technology supplier) etc.
The Deep Dive in Hannover offers:
- Network-evening with Nordic health & care tech companies
- Field visits to German health and care operators
- Insight into needs and demands
- Pitch of Nordic solutions and rating by Gesundheitwirtshaft Hannovers members
- Facilitated matchmaking between companies and Gesundheitwirtshaft Hannover members
- Networking dinner for Nordic companies and Gesundheitwirtshaft Hannover members
- Feed-back on relevance of product in German market from insurance, “sanitatshaus” (assistive technology supplier) or hospital purchasing groups
- Insight to services and environment for international health-tech companies in Hannover
It is free to participate in the activities but you are expected to cover your own costs for transport, hotel and consumption.
Remember – the sooner you sign up for the Deep Dive in Hannover, the more likely we are to match the programme and matches to your specific needs.
To see the full programme and to read more about the visit, including recommendations for hotels etc. see the event's homepage - Deep Dive in Hannover.
Digital Health & Care 4.0 is financed by Nordic Innovation under the “Nordic Solutions to Global Challenges initiative”.