Join us at BioJapan 2019
The delegation is a unique and efficient opportunity to grow your Japanese network and develop new partnerships in the world’s second-largest life science market.
Additionally, Regenerative Medicine Japan 2019 will be held at the same time and place with BioJapan. Participants will be able to join both events for the purpose of networking. BioJapan is the largest bio-related business matching event in Asia.
Facts from 2018
- Partnering: 1,108 companies with 1,848 delegates from 34 countries and 10,075 one-to-one meetings
- Exhibition: 16,309 visitors during 3 days, 879 booth stands, 34 countries.
Benefits of joining the delegation
- Use of Scandinavian exhibition booth (located at C-18)
- Company presentation at the conference
- Access to the BioJapan partnering system for booking one-to-one meetings with leading executives.
- Access to the exhibition & annex hall and partnering area
- Participation at two partnering and networking receptions for further developing your network with key companies.
Tentative delegation schedule
- 7/10: Leave Sweden / Copenhagen for Tokyo
- 8/10: Delegates arrive and check in at our designated hotel in Yokohama just after lunch. After relaxing we meet up for a kick-off meeting and a group dinner.
- 9-11/10: BioJapan 2019 in Yokohama, matchmaking, exhibition booth and pitch at joint seminar
For further information please contact Iris Öhrn, Investment Advisor – Life Science; Mob. 0705260828; email@example.com
Read more about Bio Japan