Nordic-American Life Science Conference 2017
NALSC mainly targets companies within Pharma/Biotech, Diagnostics, Medtech and Digital Healthspace.
NALSC 2017 offers:
- Investor and partnering panel discussions
- Company pitches to investors & industry executives for select companies
- One-on-one meetings between companies, business developers and investors
- One day dedicated to providing insights on the U.S. market for Nordic companies
Highlights from the 2016 Nordic-American Life Science Conference:
- 50 U.S. investors, business developers and scouts in attendance
- 200 one-on-one meetings scheduled
- 50 promising Nordic biotech/pharma, diagnostics and device companies
- 100 Nordic representatives (companies, government and industry association representatives)
- 200 total participants
November 13 - Insights day (8:30 AM-5:00 PM)
- A full day of panel discussions, inspiring presentations, and interactive workshops for the participating Nordic companies.
November 14 - Partnering day (8:30 AM-5:40 PM)
- Consists of pitches by Nordic Life Science companies, one-on-one meetings with investors as well as high level panel discussions with investors and business development executives.
Previous speakers, investors and organizations include: OrbiMed, Boehringer Ingelheim Venture Fund, MPM Capital, Aisling Capi-tal, AbbVie Ventures, Broadview Ventures, New Enterprise Associates, Philips Ventures, MVM Life Science Partners, Altaris Capital Partners, H.I.G. Capital, Fountain Healthcare Partners, MSF Capital Advisors, Solar Capital, Baker Bros. Advisors, MedPro Investors, GC Finance, HealthCap, Industrifonden, Serendipity Partners, Sector Asset Management, Citigroup, Deutsche Bank, Pfizer, Roche Innovation Center New York, Merck, Bristol-Myers Squibb, LabCorp, Teleflex, IBM Watson Health, The New York Stem Cell Founda-tion, DNB, NASDAQ, Davis Polk & Wardwell, The Trout Group and Dentons
Event website: www.nalsconference.com