Nordic Life Science Days 2017 - two days for new partnering opportunities
Meetings on your terms
Every meeting is an opportunity. At NLSDays, we focus on meeting quality, not quantity. We provide ample time for you to meet your fellow delegates in a stress-free environment.
The Nordic region is proud to host some of the world’s most innovative biotech, medtech and pharma companies. It also has the 12th strongest economy, making it the perfect place to invest. Set in the vibrant city of Malmö, in the heart of the Medicon Valley, the conference offers conference super sessions, workshops, company presentations and innovation posters, exhibition, face-to-face meetings and unique receptions, providing so many opportunities to network with peers, potential partners and investors.
An event for executives from:
- Established and emerging biotech, medtech and e-health companies
- Mid-sized and large Pharmaceutical companies
- Institutional financial firms
- Private investors including venture capital and private equity firms
- Other industry related services companies
- Regulatory authorities, medical agencies
- Academic research, tech transfer
- Incubators, science parks
- Regional and national development agencies, innovation agencies
What to expect
Based on attendance at previous events, NLSDays 2017 is expecting 1000 to 1200 international delegates.
Here are some figures from NLSDAYS 2016:
- 1070 Participants
- 36 Countries
- 12,000+ Meeting requests
- 2,200+ Scheduled Meetings
Click here to view the event's programme.
Please note, we offer a 10% discount on all registration rates to all West Swedish companies. Please ask for your code.