Swiss Nordic Bio
Participants in previous years have included: Investors HBM Partners, Bay City Capital, Seventure Partner, HealthCap, Sunstone Capital, NovoSeeds, Capital Rewards Partners, Index Ventures, Creathor Venture, Alden Impact Capital, Occident Group, Redalpine Venture Partners, Johnson & Johnson Innovation, AGIRE Foundation, Industrifonden, Boehringer Ingelheim Venture Fund, PM Equity Partner, XOVenture, Novartis Venture Fund Pharma Roche, Novo Nordisk, Debiopharm, Vifor Pharma, Johnson & Johnson.
Special offer for Gothenburg-based companies
Free of charge for the first 10 Göteborg companies that register. Contact Iris Öhrn to learn more.
Why Swiss Nordic Bio?
- Exclusive event (max. 200 people) with a high ratio of investors and pharma to biotech/medtech companies
- Gain insight from industry leadersleading industry experts at the Investor and Partnering Panel Discussions
- Possibility to pitch and get input on your product and business model from leading investors & pharma and industry peers
- Discuss your product, business model, and possible collaborations in 1-to-1 meetings with investors & pharma as well as industry peers
- Learn more about the possibilities for R&D collaboration between SME, large corporations and academia directly from EUREKA-Eurostars decision-makers
Why Switzerland and the Nordics?
- Switzerland and the Nordics are homes of some of the most innovative life science companies globally
- Switzerland hosts several leading pharmaceutical companies and life science focused investors
- Similarities in technology and R&D standards as well as business culture
- Good possibilities for R&D collaboration between SME, large corporations and academia within EUREKA-Eurostars.